• 199 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3995 Players Online
  • 3796 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

5/15/22 Lunar Eclipse

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Cepheus, May 17, 2022.

1. The lunar eclipse on the 15th was amazing, let me know if you saw it or not because I thought it was pretty cool. (Edited with PS and Pixomatic)

Taken with a Sony Dsc h300 and tripod, Maryland USA

[​IMG]

Posted May 17, 2022
  2. This picture is absolutely stunning!

Posted May 17, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  3. Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2022
  4. beautiful!

Posted May 18, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  5. My mom saw that same thing, and she told me about it later on. That looks amazing. I wish I have seen it in person.

Posted May 18, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  6. Wow, awesome photo. I always find eclipses fun, everyone goes outside and puts on those glasses. The last one I can remember when I was in primary school and we all left the classroom to go look at the eclipse.

Posted May 19, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  7. Wow, that looks really cool!

Posted May 20, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  8. This photo is great! I love that you got a clear picture of the eclipse. I personally wasn't able to see the eclipse sadly, but I definitely wish I could've. Keep up the great work with your photos!

Posted May 20, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  9. I didn’t get to see it, didn’t even know it was happening :( I’m glad I got to see your photo though, it is so clear!! Your camera is amazing I must say, you can see so many details it’s incredible. You’ve really seemed to master taking photos of the moon :^)

Posted May 21, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  10. i barely could get it either, it was very cloudy. but thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2022