• 1063 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5270 Players Online
  • 4207 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

4000 people on Java Rn

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jango_55, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  2. I've noticed that as well, and I have to admit - it's a nice sight. Even though it's summer which brings more players on the server, it seems like the current playerbase is pretty happy with Mineplex right now and I hope it stays like that. It would be nice if we had a new game released soon so that some of the summer players who are getting bored with the existing ones stick around for longer if it's good enough. The number of players online might be just a number, but with more people, the server is so much livelier.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  3. Yeah, it's pretty nice to see 4 thousand players here on Mineplex. I'm glad to see that people are enjoying the server. There's almost 4.2k, so it's doing pretty well. Hopefully, it sustains!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    hazeae24 and Jango_55 like this.
  4. So great to see that it’s almost doubled!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  5. Meanwhile on bedrock we have 8k

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  6. Glad to see Java doing so well though :D

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  7. Thank you pewdipie

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  8. I’m actually really proud of the server. Just about a year ago they only had around half that number. Now, they’re actually sustaining a pretty good amount of players. I really just hope it keeps going up and that players stay! And I agree with others, maybe there should be some sort of new game added to spark the new/returned player’s interests. That and game updates! Overall, this is actually something to be really proud of!

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    Joiined likes this.