• 791 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2903 Players Online
  • 2112 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

4 Things From The Previous SG That Need To Come Back

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by JMPhase, May 30, 2019.

1. It dramatically changed for bedrock as well.
    some of those mentioned for Java I don't think needs to change IMO.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  2. True, but this was a LONG time ago and longer than most imagine. They were all at the center for a long time before finally getting changed to the current system. Regardless I wouldn't mind if their locations were changed back to what they were years ago, because that was more balanced than all being at the center.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  3. Hey!

I agree with all of the things you stated, I remember when all of these was still in SG, I always had so much fun! When I recently went to play I noticed that things were not the same. The border like you said went too fast, no one went for the supply drop, and just overall not as enjoyable! I would really like for these things to come back but I'm not too sure if they will! :(

Have a good day/night!

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  4. I agree and disagree with changing some of the current features and bringing back some of the old ones. I think some of the changes that were made were for the better, but I definitely miss some of the older features as well.

The Border
    Personally, I like the current border better than the slow moving border of the past. It definitely speeds the game up and I'd rather not wait for people camping on the edge if I have the choice. I prefer to get the game over with and move onto the next one and I feel the slower border hindered that some. I do like the idea of bringing back the bounce from the border when you hit it though. I agree that it can be annoying to get trapped in it while someone hits you over and over.

Supply Drops
    I think the random supply drop locations are better than the set locations. Though you weren't guaranteed the drop if you stood next to one of the areas, I found that a lot of players seemed to camp around those areas. I feel it's more fair to all players to try to rush to a random location. I think specific spawn points should be made to prevent it from becoming unreachable though.

Chest Refill
    Completely agree.

Deathmatch
    As I said before, I prefer the faster border that we currently have and with it, I don't think there is much need for a deathmatch. The border moves in quickly and creates a deathmatch area now. There doesn't really need to be an official deathmatch in place since it is so small. I will say that I prefer having no deathmatch in general though because there were many times when I would be trying to kill someone and they would just run until it teleported us to the deathmatch. They would then be given the chance to eat and heal from our original fight and I found that annoying.

Posted Jun 17, 2019 at 1:54 PM
  5. I agree with everything else for the most part, although it didn't make much of a difference to the game for me personally; but this one definitely did. I loved having the ability to /dm, it was intense and sometimes surprising when no one does /dm and a lot of people are still live. It creates a sense of excitement and strategy, if I had no way to get to mid quickly I'd definitely initiate deathmatch so I don't die from the border. This happens quite a few times but overall I think deathmatch needs a return!

Posted Jun 17, 2019 at 3:29 PM