• 1313 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5607 Players Online
  • 4294 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for TRAINEE SpamL!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Mar 12, 2020.

1. What's up, everyone!

Double post again, today! Hope you all enjoy this one!
    The water with the boat looks a bit off, but I think that this was a good concept for a render!

Hope you see this, SpamL!
    [​IMG]

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  2. @SpamL
    Anyways, What a nice looking render :)

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  3. Wow! That looks really good and I love the water! Obviously it all looks good to me, and I like how some of it does resemble more of a Minecraft vibe, and some resembles more of an irl vibe. Personally to me the moon, and board resemble the Minecraft side of things, while the water looks almost realistic and I love that! I also think you put the character at the perfect angle so it looks like he is actually floating! Amazing job and keep up the good work!

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  4. Aww, I love this and the way you put him in the boat. Also, the water looks super good! You mentioned the water looks a bit off, maybe try adding a small wave in the foreground to kind of make it appear the boat is in the water more? Right now, it looks like the boat is floating on top of the water versus inside it.
    [​IMG]

This is just a 5-second mock up, but it might look more like the boat is in the water this way. Anyways, good job either way ^-^

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  5. Ooh, nice work.
    Can't wait to see the finished product

Posted Mar 13, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  6. Hey there,

Apologies for the late response. When I first saw this I was astonished, @Bunni had spammed me on discord when this was first uploaded. I was in awe at the first moment. Then I was surprised and shocked at why someone would make something like this just for me. I want to thank you for taking the time out of your week to make this amazing image.

Posted Mar 15, 2020
  7. This is absolutely amazing! I really like the water, it looks very realistic. Keep up the good work :)

Posted Mar 15, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Quakiy like this.
  8. This is an amazing render! Keep up the good work!

Posted Mar 15, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  9. Hey, what software did you use to make this? I'd like to offer some advice but idk if you use cinema 4d or not

Posted Mar 15, 2020
    Quakiy and BasicT like this.
  10. Hey!
    Thanks for the reply!
    I currently use Blender 2.8.1 (or whatever the latest version is currently) with the Neokat Rig.
    I would like to get Cinema 4D at some point, however, the cost is a bit much for me, at the moment.
    Blender is a nice free program, that can take some getting used to, but pays off in the end.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2020
  11. Hey!
    This is amazing work, I'm really impressed. Every aspect of the art seems to be very detailed. I just generally love the look of him in the boat on the water, and honestly just the water in general looks fantastic in my opinion. I do like the changes Bunni suggested to make it look like the boat is more in the water rather than on top of it. However, I think the water looks amazing either way. Great work!

Posted Mar 16, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  12. Amazing render once again! I love how you decided to put the character on a boat, as it really differs from your previous designs. I also think that the water was done incredibly, and it really appears to be real. I like that you decided to make it nighttime as well, as it really goes well with the overall picture. Looking forward to more products like this!

Posted Mar 16, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  13. Fanatic render! I like that you incorporated something new into your renders, I haven’t previously seen any water in your renders, or the time being nighttime. Not only that, but the water looks exceptionally good and so does the moon. Overall, this render was done very well and it stands out from your other ones. Can’t wait to see more of them!

Posted Mar 16, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.