• 1704 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7382 Players Online
  • 5678 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for: TRAINEE FreakingNick!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Hey all!
    Been getting into rendering Minecraft Models, and have decided to do a few staff members!
    Below you can find my most recent one for the Trainee, FreakingNick!
    Hope you enjoy! :D
    [​IMG]

Sorry if it is not the greatest, just started doing Minecraft Models!

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  2. Heyo!

This is some really cool work! I really love how lively it looks, and it is clear how much effort you put into it! I hope to see some more of these! Nicely done! ^_^

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  3. Thank you so much! :D <3333

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 17, 2020
    xSalted likes this.
  4. Hey,

Good job! I wouldn't even know where to start with doing a 3d render, so I can't critique it at all. I've seen you started posting these on the forums. I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  5. This looks pretty nice! I like how he's holding the sun with his left hand, this is a cool design and I don't think I've ever seen it before. His facial expressions too are amazing, for a beginner, this looks pretty good! I look forward to seeing more of this kind of renders in this section.

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  6. Hey!

Thank you so much for this! It looks so awesome! I can definitely appreciate how much effort went into this, and it shows in the finished product :)

~Nick

Posted Feb 18, 2020
  7. Wow!
    This looks pretty good, definitely better than I could do, haha. Anyways, great render!

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  8. This looks amazing! It’s really good considering you’ve just started. I love the detail that was put into the product and the colors really make the picture pop. I can’t wait to see more work from you in the future. Keep it up :)

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  9. Nice! I hope to see more renders in the future.

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  10. Pretty good on your 3D render so far! I love his smile which is fantastic. I can tell that you put lots of effort on it in the end. Overall, keep up the great work! :D

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  11. Heyo!

This looks absolutely amazing man! I really love this render so much, I wish I was as good as you! I've always wanted to try art stuff but I'm just not really good at it and don't feel like learning it. Though I always love to see good renders that people do just like this one! Amazing work, hope to see more from you in the future!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.