• 1289 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6007 Players Online
  • 4718 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for TRAINEE Degagelemming95!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

Decided I would do my first Bedrock Staff Member render!

Really liked this one, and I hope you all do aswell! :D

The feedback was insane on my last post! <3
    Thank you all so, so, so much!
    [​IMG]

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  2. This looks amazing! I especially love the unique angle and the glow of the trident light. Nice work!

uwu for the Bedrock representation!

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  3. Once again, well done on the render! Your work is amazing! I was right, it does keep getting better xD. I love the expression in this one, and I really like that you decided to make it at nighttime. The trident is a great touch, and definitely is a nice substitution for Thor’s hammer, as that wouldn’t really be possible in Minecraft. I love the stance of the character as well, and the effects on the trident really make it stand out. Great work! I’m sure Degagelemming will appreciate this!

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Quakiy and V3riity like this.
  4. Tysm! <3
    Your render is coming soon! ;D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 12, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  5. That looks spectacular! It’s reassuring to see that with each render you improve greatly. I’m sure Degagelemming95 will appreciate this. You’re definitely very talented. If possible, could you devise a render for me as well? If you’re unable to, or are only doing staff members, I understand, and either way, it’s awesome to see you doing this for the community.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  6. Oh my gosh that’s so COOL. I love that I am holding a lightning trident as well. It fits in so well since my skin is Thor. Your very talented at creating renders. Keep up the great work!!
    I am going to set this as the background on my Profile.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  7. These are pretty cool, I used to do the same thing myself years back. Try moving to blender, I know the learning curve is steep, but the power behind it allows you to create some truly amazing results! Good luck with your projects :)

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Quakiy like this.
  8. Look how cool the beard is.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  9. That's what I am using! Blender!

OP OP
    xGetRektedx and Degagelemming95 like this.
  10. Oh darn, is Mineimator still around? My bad man, thought it was my ol favourite. :P

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Quakiy and xGetRektedx like this.
  11. Mineimator was amazing.
    I created so many things with it awhile back.

The memories..

OP OP