• 1300 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5896 Players Online
  • 4596 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for MODERATOR spikecreates!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Hey, everyone!

I needed something to fill my free time today, so why not do a render!
    I really like how this one turned out, and I hope you all do as well!

Thanks for all the support! Make sure to blow this one up as usual, and make sure Spike sees it!

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    Mitsoko, BasicT, SpyNinja__ and 5 others like this.
  2. Heyo!

Omg this looks absolutely amazing! I'm so happy you decided to do one, this totally shocked me too! I love this so muchh!!! Thank youuu, it's like I'm falling off a map in Skywars, that happens like every game :weary:! Anyway excellent work! :)

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  3. Amazing! I kinda want one too *hint hint* :). Anyway, nice job!

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Quakiy like this.
  4. Hey, I've seen your work around the forums quite a lot, I just wanted to give you a few criticisms/pointers! I think you have a ton of potential and I really want to see you keep at it!

1. I recommend not trying to merge screenshots and modeled worlds, it's quite clear where one ends and the other begins and it just generally isn't consistent.

2. Make sure you learn how to extrude! There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that can help a lot with it!

3. Do some research on some character rigs, it's really worth it and could make having more dynamic poses a lot more simple! (If you'd really want me to I'd be glad to search for some) That's not to say your current rig is bad, it's just that there are ones that could be better!

4. Look up how to do lighting/lightroom's for blender. It should make it so you don't have to rely on screenshots for dynamic shading.

5. Finally, maybe remove the moon(s) in the background? It's a bit distracting from the overall image.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Quakiy like this.
  5. Hey!

For the 1st one, I didn't use a screenshot on this one at all. It is probably just how the lightning is, which leads into the 4th one, which I can definitely work on.

The rig I currently use is because it's simple and easy to pose, but I can try changing it up.

Also, those weren't supposed to be moon(s), it was supposed to be snowballs.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the tips!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 18, 2020
  6. Holaa

I absolutely love this render of Spike! You are super talented and keep up the great work I’d love to see more.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  7. i lubbb that , thats so funny and cool

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  8. Omg you don't know how it feels to see a render be created from a skin I made wayyy back in the day, along with it also being for one of my closest friends. It looks really great and I love how you did the eyes which really gives the sense of life to the character. My only advice is to try and expand on learning new rendering software like Blender or Cinema 4D as the outcome of the render would be more qualitative and allows you to use more tools than you probably can atm. Although these platforms are a little complex, I do believe that with some practice that you'll get the hang of it if you decide to expand. Keep up the good work, gamer \o/

Posted Mar 20, 2020

9. Omg yes, I totally forgot! Thanks @BasicT for making me that skin! <3

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    Quakiy, xGetRektedx and BasicT like this.
  10. I love what your doing!! Every render you do gets better and better!! Your renders are amazing so keep up the awesome work!

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  11. Amazing Job, your renders are so amazing! I think that the whole piece really comes together, the shading is really nice and it makes it look very realistic. I do think that the snowballs look a tad bit awkward, but other than that I think you did a really great job and keep up the good work :)

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  12. Hello!

Wow. Every single one of your renders are all really detailed and full of quality ,and no surprise here, but you made another great one! I really love the detail you put into this one since people can come to their own conclusion about where this scene could have happened. Even thought it was obviously in SkyWars, but it could be seen somewhere else from another perspective. Anyways, keep up the great work! There are always things you can improve on, but you are really talented in this type of “art” field!

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.