• 1565 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7166 Players Online
  • 5601 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for: MOD Dacuments!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Hey Mineplexians!
    It has been a bit of awhile since I posted a render, so I really wanted to get on out ASAP!
    With that, I saw the Moderator Dacuments in the Lobby, so I figured I would do one for him!
    Hope you guys enjoy, and thank you for the amazing feedback you guys give! <3
    [​IMG]

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  2. Awesome! I think you’ve definitely improved since the last one. Excited to see what you bring to the community in the future!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  3. Wow! This is incredible. You’ve definitely improved from your last one and it really shows in this picture. I think it’s amazing how you can do this. I love the background in this one and the detail in it. The expression of the character really adds to it as well. Keep up the outstanding work! :)

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    DJPenguinPro and Quakiy like this.
  4. Heyo!

This looks beautiful! I love the scenery in the background and I like the apples in the trees! Gives the artwork a nice touch! This looks fantastic I really wish I could do stuff like this and you amaze me every time! Keep up the great work!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  5. I really like this render! I think this is the best one that you've done so far out of the ones that you have submitted here on the forums. Adding a background really makes it look better and I have to agree with @spikecreates on the point that the apples on the tree really added a nice look and aesthetic to the render. I look forward to your future renders.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  6. Loookin goood!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  7. Wow!

I've seen your art lately and I'd have to say I'm quite a fan. I love how you're generously making art and giving back to staff members :)

Keep up the amazing work!

(Also, @Dacuments you might wanna see this :P)

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Quakiy and Korben (gone) like this.
  8. Oh wow!

Firstly, thank you so much for doing this render for me, it looks absolutely fantastic! I really love how realistic it looks and also as other people mentioned, the background work is stunning. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see your other renders!

-Dac

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Im_Ken, Quakiy and Korben (gone) like this.