• 1471 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6068 Players Online
  • 4597 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for: BUILDER SilentMyChild!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Hey everyone!
    Thank you guys so so so much for all the support on my last post! It makes me really happy to see so much positive feedback!
    I decided I would make another render for SilentMyChild from the Build Team!
    Once again, thank you so much for the support! <3 Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  2. Hey man, great job on these renders you've posted, they look quite good for being the first ones!
    Keep it up!

~Niestrat

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  3. Hey! This is amazing! This artwork is very pretty I like the sun in the backround the lighting and everything! It's so detailed and looks so smooth! I wish I could do some art but art is just boring to me and I'm not really a good artist either xD. But anyways this artwork is amazing!

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  4. Heyo!

This looks AMAZING! I love the amount of detail that went into this and I really like the scenery behind her! I really wish I could do stuff like these! You could really make some money on the side from these things by doing commissions too in case you want to make some extra money because I'm sure people will want to buy these because they look fantastic! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see who you do next! You always amaze me with these!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.