• 1348 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5569 Players Online
  • 4221 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for: ADMIN GrandpaNguyens!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Hey, everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts!
    I decided to do another render for a high staff member!

This one was a quicker render than usual, as I have to be somewhere soon, however, I hope you all still enjoy it! :D

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  2. I absolutely love this. You made this old man laughed.

May I put this on my wall?

Posted Mar 16, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 17, 2020
  3. Fixed your title to say ADMIN instead of LEADER to prevent misinformation. Only here on the forums does it say Leader because of a tag bug, but he is actually just an Admin.

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  4. This is absolutely amazing! You have such amazing talent for this kind of stuff! Keep up the great work, @Quakiy !

Posted Mar 16, 2020
    Korben (gone) and Quakiy like this.
  5. Oh my gosh!
    I didn't think you would reply to this that quick, if at all!

Of course you can put it on your wall! That would make my day! :D <3

Alright! Thanks! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 16, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 17, 2020
  6. Excellent render! I love how you decided to make the character in the air, as that really does differ from your previous ones. The birds in the background really add to the scenery as well, and they were a nice touch. The fireball is a very unique addition to this and I love it! I think this render was done splendidly and I can’t wait to see more from you; maybe even a render for me, haha!

Posted Mar 16, 2020
  7. Amazing render once again! I really love the birds on the background it’s makes the render look more alive! Keep up the good work dude!

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  8. Haha I actually enjoy this one. I find it kind of funny. Having an Administrator flying around with a Fire Charge with an devil face haha. I am suprised someone is able to make renders that fast :O

Posted Mar 17, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  9. I like it but wish it had more texture like if you added light rays

Posted Mar 17, 2020
  10. THIS IS BOMB

Posted Mar 17, 2020
    Quakiy and Korben (gone) like this.
  11. Hey!
    I've seen a couple of your profile picture threads around the forums! They're super adorable! I really like this one, it's like an action scene! I can't wait to see more from you in the future! Keep up the amazing work.

Posted Mar 17, 2020
    Quakiy and Korben (gone) like this.
  12. Hey!

Grandpa is soaring through the air on a cloudy afternoon; this is quite funny and I like it. I appreciate the extra detail you have added, such as the birds in the sky and the sun shining in the background. I also notice a shadow on one of the clouds beside where the birds are flying. You mentioned that you completed this render in a shorter timeframe but it would still be cool to see details like variation in the colour of the sky. There's always room to fit in these things that can make the world of difference!

I've come across plenty of your renders so I decided I'd stop by to praise you on your work, and I urge you to keep it up! There's definitely an audience out there for this type of creativity so you've come to the right place here on the forums. I look forward to seeing more like this in the future!

Posted Mar 17, 2020
    Quakiy, Leafy and Korben (gone) like this.
  13. That looks awesome! Great job!

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  14. Grandpa whenever he notices a blacklist evader in clans

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.