• 2783 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12681 Players Online
  • 9898 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3D Render for ADMIN EmmaLie!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quakiy, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Hey everyone! ;D

Double Post today!

Spent a good chunk of time on this so would really appreciated some feedback, but you guys never disappoint with that!

Hope you enjoy! <3
    p.s. emma if you are seeing this, let me know what you think! :D
    [​IMG]

Posted Mar 10, 2020
    Asteiph, Mitsoko, ray and 14 others like this.
  2. Its awesome! You did a great job as always.

EmmaLie I figured you might want to see this ^-^

Posted Mar 10, 2020
    Quakiy and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  3. That looks tremendous as always! Prior to your other content, you’ve improved greatly. Definitely would suggest to continue creating these, as they are much appreciated.

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    Korben and Quakiy like this.
  4. This render looks amazing, your very talented at creating these. I especially like the mushroom cow. I loved it so much, I was wondering if you could maybe make me one?

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  5. Incredible work as usual! I’ve really always been amazed by what stunning products people can make with rendering. You’re very talented at it; and I can say that you’ll only get better as you do it more. It’s cool that you’re doing it for the Staff Members too! Well, since I am a Staff Member now, maybe you could make one for me in the future? That’d be great! Anyway, I love the detail that was put into the character’s features and I love that you decided to make them riding a mooshroom cow, it’s unique and differs from your others. I’d definitely love my own personal render, so if you want to, of course, feel free to make me one :) ​

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  6. Heyo!

This looks fantastic man! I love this so much and it's really cool that you incorporated her riding a cow! I think that's a nice detail and really makes the render lively. Though once again this is super amazing and I can't wait to see who you do next!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  7. this is everything, the mooshie is so adorable omg i love it so much. this is really cool, can't wait to see what you do next!

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    xGetRekted, Oscaros_, Quakiy and 9 others like this.
  8. Heyo!

Your art is just incredible. I've just been scrolling through a couple of the renders you have produced and they are awesome! Honestly cannot wait to see who you do next!!! Keep up the awesome work :D

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    xGetRekted and Quakiy like this.
  9. Hey!
    This is super cute! I love the mooshroom, it's super adorable! Your art is really good, I can't wait to see more renders from you in the future! Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  10. So many renders coming out, it's a new trend on here I guess. Once again just a really cute render. The lighting and the scale of the houses and Emily's character and the mooshroom really are just on point and you should be pleased that you've been so talented as to pull this off as I'm sure you make people's days by making them renders. Keep up the awesome, kind work!​

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  11. this is mad awesome

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  12. Wow! This render is amazing! Amazing job. My favorite part of the render is the mooshroom, it’s so cute. The lighting and the shadows are really, really accurate as well. You are super talented, keep up the good work and maybe perhaps you can make me one in the future? It would be really amazing and I would appreciate it so much <3

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.
  13. Heyo,
    This is a really amazing render, good job! I like it

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.