• 1355 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5712 Players Online
  • 4357 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

39 damage in 1 single use

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by fallacious, Mar 18, 2020.

1. a lots of player when i use the guardian smash they always react with surprise emotion , so that mean they dont know about this so let me tell you , 20 dmg is enough to insta kill a player with no arrmour , but here , this smash do 39 dmg , like WTF , and i didnt even count the mini guardian , if i did then total dmg would be 60 , SIXTY DAMAGE are u kidding me , that would insta kill even iron golem , and theres no way to escape it , i tried with wolf and double at the same time with wolf strike , didnt work , and villager with trade scatter and double jump of the speedster , DIDNT WORK ,really can someone tell me this isnt the most op smash in ssm

Posted Mar 18, 2020
  2. I've never played SSM aside from like two games, but in the nintendo smash games (which I've also barely played) it seems like Final Smashes are designed to be really powerful and to kill people.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    fallacious likes this.
  3. man i love you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 18, 2020
  4. Fallacious, it's really easy to avoid the guardian smash and you need a fast reaction. Also, squid can super squid out of the smash no problem.

Posted Mar 18, 2020
    fallacious likes this.
  5. Wait till he finds out that Enderman can Blink out of it lol

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  6. oh thx for letting me know

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 19, 2020
  7. Now you know better

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  8. How bout just remove smash

Posted Mar 22, 2020
    matrixyst, Mitchy and Kenshin_William like this.
  9. There is a vote for that happening in our discord in the #polls channel.

Posted Mar 22, 2020
    PewDiePizza likes this.
  10. You need to use abilities that bypass knockback like super squid, milk spiral, blink, etc. (this means the abilities that cannot be disrupted by knockback by the pull of the guardian smash) to escape the guardian smash

Also another limitation is that the smash has to be used near other players or else it's wasted

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  11. I totally agree.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  12. Do you mean SSM? They aren't gonna remove SSM!!! that game has like 60 players whenever I see it!

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  13. No, what they mean is to remove smash crystal thing.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    Slipest and kznny like this.
  14. As @wertyu71 said above, I meant the smash crystal, not the whole game.

Posted Mar 24, 2020
    matrixyst likes this.