• 1220 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6569 Players Online
  • 5349 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey 3 wishes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Captainwrecker, Apr 7, 2020.

1. I am couldn't agree more with your third wish.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Captainwrecker likes this.
  2. Hey there, really interesting questions, thank you for making this thread :)
    Here are my wishes:

1. First wish has to be to stay healthy, I feel like everything good in life comes sooner or later, but most of the people fail to realize how lucky they are if they're not sick (I'm talking about tough diseases). I feel like only people who have health problems can truly appreciate a healthy, disease free life. I really wanted to point this out because one of my relatives really struggles with health issues and they always tell me to be careful and not make stupid mistakes because everything in life will come and go, but once you lose your health it's over.

2. I wish to be wise enough to make a difference between people who are truly my friends and there for me, and those who only act like it. I feel like people who are unpopular in society/school/friend groups choose to hang out with people who aren't very good for them and are a bad influence, just so they would hang out with anyone at all and not be lonely. Please. If you feel like your friends aren't the ones you deserve, don't hang out with them.

3. I wish I was smart enough to make a cure for Corona virus, I feel like everything is possible in life, literally everything, you just have to be talented/hardworking/educated enough to do it. Corona virus is a huge problem in the world right now and a lot of people are suffering because of it, I just wish I was able to make it go away and keep everyone safe. I realize there's no real cure for viruses, but hey, that's my wish!

Thank you for posting this and reading my wishes :)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Captainwrecker likes this.