• 3355 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12133 Players Online
  • 8778 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey 3 wishes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Captainwrecker, Apr 7, 2020.

1. howdy peoples :D

You have 3 wishes, It could be for anything you can imagine. The only rule: the wishes can not be used to gain more wishes, what would yours be?

I would say mine would be
    1. To make iron man suits possible while obtaining them, the whole premise of iron man is just amazing and each armor would be super cool to suit up in (especially the silver centurion from iron man 3) and being able to protect yourself from pretty much anything.

2. To be able to have all stress from me, my friends, and family to go away. This meaning that all bills are paid for, there’s no need to worry about anything having to do with school or anything like that. Just to live in a happy life without anything getting you down.

3. achieving my dream job with the knowledge that comes with it. I’ve always wanted to be a music producer (electronic producer/dj) and travel the world performing and seeing people happy. The whole aspect of touring and meeting new people has been somewhat of a dream that I can’t really get out of my head lol. On the knowledge side of it, being a producer and using a DAW (digital audio workstation, pretty much your computer is an instrument) starting off is extremely difficult. There are so many different things that come in each DAW that it is super difficult to learn all. I would love to be able to know how to do each and every thing in the software to make the best possible music I can. :)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  2. 1. I wish I was omnipotent

All I need. Keep the other 2 wishes in reserve in case something goes horribly wrong.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  3. 1. I wish I had infinite money not only for myself but to be able to just give them to people in need and to anyone who needs it really. I would make huge donations to charity and i would stop world hunger xD.
    Now the rest as someone else said I will keep them just in case something goes wrong and I want to fix it.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Captainwrecker and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. I think this is a very interesting question.
    I think one of my first wishes is to always have economic stability as long as I’m spending money on things I need. So always having enough money for basic needs (This would prevent me from spending enormous sums of money and wrecking the economy).
    My second wish... is teleportation, because I never have to be late, but the other thing about it would be nobody ever notices I’m teleporting (So I don’t get caught).
    My third wish, like others said above, I would keep so if something does go wrong, I have it.

Have a nice day

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  5. Hey,

Every time I do this my answers always change. If I could wish for three things, one would be to work from home, the second would to not care as much as I do about some things, and the third would be able to meet the love of my life.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  6. Hallo! Thanks for making this thread :]
    a. Make inventions that will heal Earth as a planet, and make human life sustainable. (Production of the invention to finish in 5 days, implementation to be 1 week, results in 10 days)~~

b. Ability to destroy negative feelings like laziness and depression (only when absolutely necessary).

c. Have skills to make money fast (per hour rate) and be able to donate money to charity without worrying about the amount. Also, this frees up time to visit a charity and lend a hand.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. Heyo!
    Hmmmm. If I had 3 wishes I would:

1. I would wish for unlimited money

2. I would wish to be immune to negative feelings like laziness and depression

3. I would wish for me to be safe from everything

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  8. Yoo! If I had 3 wishes I would wish for
    1) Be on the Mineplex staff team, going from Trainee through the ranks. Though that's on me because I'm the one who writes the application.
    2) Be able to fly. Like how cool would that be to just fly.
    3) To Live a great life.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  9. Bannable sorry to ruin your mood but if you were to distribute money around the world and since you have an infinite amount of it you would obviously be circling that money around the world and cause the next Wall Street crash hence actually damaging more people than you actually help.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  10. This applies to anyone who's wishes for infinite moneynor wished for.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  11. Yeah that would lead to mega amounts of inflation and an economy crash. But maybe it could be giving food

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  12. 1 Be immune to all feeling that stimulate in a negative way
    2.Whatever job I wish for at any time after I finish wishing this wish I will get
    3.I want to be the world's best at video games, commentary,and all kartial arts and knowledge on guns and weaponry, along with that the levels of scientific knowledge that Senku of Dr.Stone has.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  13. Yeah I agree ghost having infinite food on the other hand is good and can't really damage anyone unless you spread like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much of it then the same thing as before is going to happen but I trust that you won't do that after reading this post in case you suddenly gain tele-procurator powers. (That means being able to make anything you imagine depending on the power of your nonexistent psychic powers)m

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  14. Mine would have to be
    1. Go to a MARINA concert
    2. Be able to go invisible
    3. Become and Millionaire

Pretty basic lol, I know!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  15. I would have to think about this. If I had to choose:
    1) Telepathy and mind-reading skills
    2) Teleportation abilities
    3) Wish for more wishes?

I know that last one is a pretty basic wish. According to the Genie from Aladdin, I'm not allowed to wish for that, but who cares! Just think of all the things you could do if you had unlimited wishes...

See you around!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  16. This is a good question. I would wish for:

1) The whole world to be at peace.
    2) For me and my family to be immune to any negative emotions / health risks
    3) To travel the world with my family.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  17. smart lol, that's big brain

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Captainwrecker likes this.
  18. There are so many cool wishes to make!

1) Me and the people I care about to always be financially, emotionally and health-wise too, well-off. The health part would not extend to immortality, because immortality is a yikes.

2) Relive my life again, everything the way it was, but with the memory, knowledge and skills I have now.
    I have regrets regarding how I spent my time, how socially incompetent I was ( and still am :D ) and that kinda thing.

3) Being able to fly.
    It's just... really cool. Easy transport? Instant escape from danger? Soaring through the sky peacefully and seeing the beautiful views? Yes.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Captainwrecker likes this.
  19. 1) Infinite money for me only
    2) even more money
    3) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    xGetRekted and Captainwrecker like this.
  20. I would definitely say these would have to be my wishes.

1. To be extremely intelligent and wise. I really look up to people who made cool tech like Tony Stark. Although I say this, it's also a sacrifice to have that quality because Tony lost his parents. I would like to be intelligent because it will help me make cool inventions, and maybe help me create a new business that could be very successful.

2. To have great awareness like Spiderman. I would want this ability to be able to dodge any fight, dodge bullets coming through my way, and make life easier for self defense.

3. Probably having super mobility, or the ability to be really mobile(Like jump really high, run fast when I need to, and fly). This might be similar to certain abilities in ranger haha

Anyways nice thread about this, I was glad to present 3 wishes.

Posted Apr 7, 2020