• 1497 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4076 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

3,000 Wins Montage (:

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by NothinButNetYT, Nov 16, 2019.

• Warned for an Inapp Post.
    -snip- [swear word]

Thank you all for being there and helping me along the way. Make sure to subscribe if you are new!

special shout-out too @Strafer303 @Outplqy3d

Posted Nov 16, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 18, 2019
  1. Congrats! In nearly to 10 myself! LMAO XD

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  2. wow, you guys got real skills

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  3. Hey!

Congrats on 3,000 wins. That's an amazing feat! This montage is very well done and I would like to commend you for the effort you put into making it good. I enjoyed it very much and can't wait to see more form you! Keep up the great work.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  4. Huge congratulations on achieving 3,000 wins! That’s a really cool achievement that honestly I don’t think I could ever achieve in a life time. I commend you for your hard work and dedication towards the game and I can’t wait to see you do it again with 6,000 :eyes:
    Haves nice day <3
    ~BasicT

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  5. Heyy!

Congrats on 3000 wins!

Here's to the 5,000 :D

~ Zom

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  6. Hey there.

Congratulations on 3,000 wins. That's quite a lot of wins. It'd probably take me a long time to even get to 1,000 wins. This is an awesome milestone. Good job!

Have a fantastic rest of your day.

-JYTG

Posted Nov 17, 2019

7. Thank you guys it for me is a huge accomplishment see im not allowed to really play for more than 2 hours a day and it makes it hard to really grind and climb the leaderboards at a fast pace like others so I made it my goal to get to 3,000

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Korben2005, BasicT and saltyfishhy like this.
  8. Wow... 3k already!?!?!? I haven't had a game that has 1k yet. Congratulations my dude. Hope you can get 4.5k by summer of 2020! :D Good Luck My dude

Posted Nov 17, 2019