• 864 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3443 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

200 more wins (:| CAKEWARS GRIND!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by NothinButNetYT, Oct 25, 2019.

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  2. Heyo!

I thought the video was very interesting from a perspective of a Java player, versus an experienced Bedrock player. It is very interesting to see how you play o Bedrock, as it is very different from what I usually do when I am on Bedrock. I usually rush middle, eat a cake, then have my cake eaten. From the looks of things, you have your bridging strategy developed and it looks like your games run pretty smoothly, which is awesome to see. As for the video, I thought your commentary was pretty funny and matched up with the video nicely, and I'm glad to see you are trying to increase your win count, with the irregular playing schedule of around 5 games a day (unless I heard that wrong). The video was a great length, which made it easy to sit through and listen to everything. The video also had great quality as well! I don't have much to say for improvement unless you'd like to work on your editing, but for now I'd say your video is looking great! Keep up the good work, I hope to see more videos from you in the future. Have a nice day :)

Posted Oct 25, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  3. Make sure to subscribe (; and yeah I kind of came up with the side emerald rush not to brag or anything xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2019