• 1736 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7534 Players Online
  • 5798 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

(2/10/2020) - Clans Bingo Event 2.0!

Discussion in 'Clans' started by wattywatty14, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hello, everyone!
    Welcome to the second Clans BINGO EVENT! If you'd like to learn more about the Clans Management Team, click here.

This event was inspired by the Event Squad's Forum Blast Bingo event.

This event is all about completing bingo lines to get Clans-related rewards! The bingo board is a 5x5 board, there's one free space.

How it works: How the rewards will work is there will be only one reward per Clan and per person. (Depending on which item) Each prize requires you to complete a row or a column to receive the rewards. There are 10 winners. 1 winner for the player who gets 1 full row and 1 winner for the player who gets 1 full column. This first comes first served.

[​IMG]

How do I prove I did a bingo spot?

Simple! Take a screenshot of whatever you completed and put it into an imgur post. Please put all screenshots into ONE imgur link! You can add more screenshots to the same imgur post by scrolling to the bottom of the pictures and clicking the button that says "+ Add other images."

Where do I put my imgur link? / How do I submit my images?

Post your imgur link on this thread! Even if you aren't done yet with the bingo board, feel free to put the link on this thread anyway. We won't be checking submissions until the last day of this event.

- Please keep all images in ONE imgur link.

- Any questions about this event should be posted here on this thread.

- Make sure to take a FULL screenshot. Cropped images will not be accepted.

- One reward per player, per Clan.

- REMINDER: Please make sure to put your IGN with every submission!

1 row = A 50,000 gold token (one per clan)

2 rows = 3 Random Runes

3 rows = 1 Raid Token

4 rows = 3 Sets of Assassin of ANY color

5 rows = Runed Pickaxe

Whoever completes all rows first will ALSO win and be able to choose one out of three mount skins courtesy of Busjack5. The mount skins to choose from are an Infernal Horror, a Royale Mount, or a Rainbow Sheep.

This event will be running for one week. The event will end on February 17th at 6pm EST!

This thread was created by @Busjack5, @Jhazu, and @wattywatty14.

Posted Feb 10, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 10, 2020
  2. Rewards aren’t that good a runed pick isn’t worth that much

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    isaac™ likes this.
  3. its worth it since sotw was 2 days ago so everyone is trying to get it to mine their base out.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    isaac™, wattywatty14 and Busjack5 like this.
  4. Posted Feb 11, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 11, 2020
    Busjack5 and wattywatty14 like this.
  5. Posted Feb 11, 2020
    wattywatty14 and Busjack5 like this.
  6. Posted Feb 11, 2020
  7. https://imgur.com/a/c8vKbjx
    Clan: icup
    IGN: Naytive

So far I've got all of them except the Merchant one but I plan on doing that and updating it when it comes out.

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Busjack5 likes this.
  8. Also I tried to put all of them in order from the way they are on the bingo sheet

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    Busjack5 likes this.
  9. Great job to the current people participating with the event! Just a reminder if you are going for the final grand prize of a mount skin [completing the whole board] you may keep updating us however, please repost the full list so we know who is first! Even if imgur does show seperate upload times this is a lot easier for us. But once again, amazing progress everyone!
    Finally as a quick add on, when doing merchant screenshots please right click the merchant so it shows its cords along with yours so we know it’s the real one.

Posted Feb 13, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 13, 2020
  10. You see that would be true except it will be a power clan who completes it who will already have atleast 10 by this point

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  11. Great Job to everyone who have completed a row! I’ve seen that a lot of people have come far and can’t wait to see who completes the board first. @Naytive seems to only need one more they can get this weekend! All in all good luck and good job for anyone participating in this event.

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  12. Posted Feb 15, 2020
  13. You all have ONE more day to finish! This thread will be locked tomorrow @ 6pm EST!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2020
  14. Posted Feb 16, 2020
  15. Thanks to everyone who participated! Please allow @Busjack5, @Jhazu and I a couple of days to go through everything. The results will be posted on this thread.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 17, 2020
    Busjack5 likes this.
  16. Sorry for the delay! The results are in!

The winner of the grand prize is @Naytive! They are able to choose one out of three mount skins courtesy of @Busjack5. The mount skins to choose from are an Infernal Horror, a Royale Mount, or a Rainbow Sheep. They'll also get a Runed Pickaxe as well!

@Zeroie, your clan has won a 50,000 gold token!

@ndcsamus, your clan has also won a 50,000 gold token!

Awesome job! Please DM me on the forums so we can arrange a time I can give you your prizes. Keep an eye out for future Clans Events! If you have any clans-related events suggestions, please DM me on the forums.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2020
    isaac™ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.