• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Weekly Event] 12 Days of Christmas Forum Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by Marzie, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Events Calendar for dates: 12/16/18
  1. Marzie

Marzie

[​IMG]

Christmas Hunt Event

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to the special Christmas themed forum event called Christmas Hunt, hosted by the Mineplex Event Squad team. For more information about us, please visit this link.

Guidelines:

• Your main goal in this event is to recreate screenshots taken on different Christmas/Winter maps on Mineplex by us on Event Team's walls.
    • All map screenshots can be found on walls of Event Team members (EA & ES). The First wall you have to visit to get the first screenshot is @Marzie's wall. There you can find the next wall to visit and so on.
    • When you give us your recreated screenshot you must be sure and show us that it's taken in the normal game, not on MPS. We will not count it if it was taken on MPS.
    • Your recreated screenshots should go through a special form which can be found here. Also, you should include game and map names where your screenshot was taken or we won't count it.
    • Each correct recreated screenshot and name guess will give you 1 point. First 10 players who got the most points will earn prizes.

The Event will run until December 31st. The winners will be announced in a showcase afterward!

We wish the best of luck to all who enter!

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a reply on the thread or message any of the events team listed below.

Prizes:
    1st - 1 Legacy Winter Chest + 5k Shards
    2nd - 1 Legacy Winter Chest + 3k Shards
    3rd - 1 Legacy Winter Chest + 1k Shards
    4th - 1 Legacy Winter Chest
    5th - 1 Legacy Winter Chest
    6th - 1 Legacy Winter Chest
    7th - 1 Legacy Winter Chest
    8th - 1 Legacy Winter Chest
    9th - 1 Legacy Winter Chest
    10th - 1 Legacy Winter Chest

Thread Created By: @Marzie

Idea By: @Evgeen

Thanks for helping: @MiningCreeper, @Surved

Posted Dec 16, 2018,
    Last edited Dec 25, 2018
    Evgeen, Evence, ppancake and 6 others like this.
  2. SkarmMines

SkarmMines

I think this is going to be a fun event that people can participate in. The elimination of MPS' makes it all the more harder and gives it an actual 'hunt' feel to it. I'm definitely going to be entering, I can't wait to start!

And of course, thank you for hosting this event!

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  3. Marzie

Marzie

- Fixed the 1st screenshot
    - Fixed the google form link

Any other bugs/issues please message me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 16, 2018
  4. Evence

Evence

Thank you for hosting the event, and good luck to everyone who participates!

Posted Dec 16, 2018
    Evgeen likes this.
  5. Klobko

Klobko

What are the exact "prizes"?

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  6. Nolawn/Shaiym

Nolawn/Shaiym

Love to see this kind of event be in the 12 Days of Christmas events, as it gives a nice little challenge for the players to compete in something. I wish the best of luck to all of the players who participate!

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  7. ppancake

ppancake

This seems like a great challenge! Good luck to those participating!

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  8. Evgeen

Evgeen

I'm happy to hear that people enjoy this event. :D

I hope there will be many participants.

It's going to be 1 Legacy Winter Chest for Top 10.

Top 3 will get the same but with some shards.

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  9. Zipppo

Zipppo

This is a great way to help start of the 12 Days of Christmas Events, I'm very excited to take part in the rest of the events leading up to Christmas. It's a great idea so good job to @Evgeen on that! I love how different it is to normal events, especially as it's forums based. It seems like quite a challenge to find all of the maps and exact locations of the screenshots without an MPS. The prizes seem awesome so have fun and good luck to everyone taking part!

Posted Dec 16, 2018
    Evgeen likes this.
  10. Klobko

Klobko

thanks

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  11. Marzie

Marzie

-Put a full list of prizes in the thread

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2018
  12. afterfive

afterfive

Nobody votes for the maps... I‘ve been doing this for a few hours now and i need two more screenshots and Fabian Tuck doesn’t even have a post...

Posted Dec 24, 2018
  13. Evgeen

Evgeen

Just want to let you know that we are still opened for your responses. You still have a chance to earn prizes. You will receive points anyway even you did not made all 10 screenshots.

Hello. I'm sorry for inconvenience with our Forum Event. Missed FabianTurk's post was posted once again. Due unknown reason his wall post disappeared from his wall. When I was checking all wall posts after we posted thread, his screenshot was there. I don't know what happened. We are so sorry.
    Now you can finish it. Good Luck!

Posted Dec 24, 2018
  14. Marzie

Marzie

We are now extending this event until December 31st, so submit your stuff soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 25, 2018
  15. afterfive

afterfive

What do I write in the first question if I don’t have the screenshot or already submitted it? It asks me for a valid url.

Posted Dec 31, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.