• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5046 Players Online
  • 2156 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1000 CakeWars Wins Montage!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by EnderGamer, Sep 15, 2020.

1. So I hit 1000 wins about a week ago in CakeWars, so I made this Montage for it! I tried doing some cinematic in the montage although it kinda looks bad because I'm on Bedrock edition. Anyways just wanted to share the montage with the Mineplex Community!

Posted Sep 15, 2020
  2. Hey!
    Congrats on the 1k wins bro! I remember when I reached 1k wins a couple months ago I was hyped. I'm not too sure if bedrock cake wars is that much different than java edition cake wars, but I remember I went on a 45 win streak just to get to 1k wins that day and it felt so good to get there. Definitely a huge achievement. Next up, 2k wins. :)

Posted Sep 15, 2020
    EnderGamer likes this.
  3. Thanks man and yes, Bedrock Cakewars is a little different, still same maps and all, just the bridging and PvP is different.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2020
  4. Hey there! Congratulations on 1,000 CW wins! That's really crazy to think about because it takes me forever to get even one win, haha! But yeah, 'grats, and a nice montage. :)

Posted Sep 15, 2020
    EnderGamer likes this.
  5. congrats on 1k wins! nice montage :)

Posted Sep 15, 2020
    EnderGamer likes this.
  6. Hey there!

Huge congratulations on your big milestone in Cake Wars! In short, I really enjoyed your montage and it is really inspiring to see other players on Mineplex have success in their favorite games. I can understand how exciting it is to hit 1k wins in a game you really enjoy playing. I currently have 1k+ wins in Sruvival Games, and am working towards building my Nano Stats on Java. Again, this was a really cool montage, and congratulations on the 1k again. I am sure you look forward to building your stats up!

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    GAM and EnderGamer like this.
  7. Hey congratulations on getting 1000 wins. I know that when I hit just 100 it was pretty amazing but 1000, wow! Good job.
    Your video was pretty cool, and had some greats clips. It also had some really good editing. The music also fit pretty well.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing!
    -BadgerInASuit

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Amg_ (Amgeh) and EnderGamer like this.
  8. Thanks everyone for commenting your thoughts!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Amg_ (Amgeh) and GAM like this.
  9. Yo!

Nice job on 1,000 wins! Sadly I only have like 50 wins in Cake Wars on Java and like 2 on Bedrock, Cake Wars is not my game haha. To be honest, the only game I necessarily play now are Speed Builders, Nano Games, and sometimes Skywars (but mainly if it's with friends). I'm hoping to get 1k SB wins soon, also getting 1k wins for Nano would be nice. Unfortunately, I'm almost halfway for SB and for Nano, I'm over 300 so it will take a bit of grinding. Anyways, keep up the good work :)

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    iPod5 and EnderGamer like this.
  10. Great video!

Getting even 100 wins is impressive to me, so it is no surprise that your 1000 wins are an amazing feat. The video itself was enjoyable and it is always interesting to see the bedrock perspective of the game, as it does seem a little different but still requires great skill to be good at. I enjoyed the video itself too, and the song choice as well. All in all, keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    EnderGamer likes this.