• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

100% serious thread

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by removebedwars, Nov 8, 2018.

?

agree with me non

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. no because im a non

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. removebedwars

removebedwars

this server need anti cheat

k thx bye

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  2. Glitchy

Glitchy

k then

Posted Nov 8, 2018
    JordansOP likes this.
  3. The server does have an anti-cheat. It's called Gwen. What we need is a better anti-cheat, whether that means upgrading Gwen or replacing Gwen.

Posted Nov 8, 2018
    JordansOP likes this.
  4. JordansOP

JordansOP

You're level 9, you played the server for like an hour and came to the assumption there was no anti-cheat, please, at least do your research next time.

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  5. leo_thya

leo_thya

Well technically, Gwen isn’t an anti cheat. It’s not preventing hackers from hacking at that moment (some hacks are prevented though). It’s more like a cheat detector.

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  6. T0xicFlqme

T0xicFlqme

this server has an anticheat its just the easiest to bypass

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  7. ItsDiqmond_

ItsDiqmond_

Heyo!
    I am pretty sure that is what an anti-cheat is. The name of our anti-cheat is called Guardians Watch Everything Now(GWEN) and it detects movement and it bans or kicks the user who GWEN thinks is doing a suspicious movement. As others say, don't assume that there isn't an anti-cheat because there is and you should probably check out the FAQ section on the forums for any questions you may need and check out this article here. Hope I helped with your concerns.

~ Diamond

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  8. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

Heyo!
    This server does have an anti-cheat who goes by the name of GWEN (guardians watch everything now).

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  9. Xion

Xion

I see frequent kicks of people with suspicious names get kicked by GWEN very often. GWEN had a problem with false banning which is why at the moment it kicks more often than it bans. Also, players often get banned when they rejoin the server.
    Yes.. It's there.. just look up and you will see guardians some times.

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  10. ItsDiqmond_

ItsDiqmond_

I think my whole post answered his and everyone's question.

Posted Nov 8, 2018
  11. TeaSpiller

TeaSpiller

Heyo!
    Both of our platforms has an anti-cheat, it's called "GWEN" which stands for Guardians Watch Everything Now. If you see an issue with the anti-cheat please feel free to report it here -> (www.mineplex.com/bugs) and if you were possibly falsely banned by it you may appeal here -> (www.mineplex.com/appeals), sometimes when you see in chat "(name) was removed for suspicious movement" OR if you see 4 guardians shooting their beams down on a player that would be our anti-cheat dealing with the situation. I'll be locking this thread since your concern was addressed.

~Cheers
    >Thread Locked

Posted Nov 8, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.