• 357 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6645 Players Online
  • 6288 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1 Year Later Updated Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShadowWolfZoe, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Heyya!!!! I'm ShadowWolfZoe a current Moderator here on Mineplex! This thread is basically for me to reintroduce myself and make an update to who I am and how I've changed in this year since my last introduction post! Alright time to get to it!

Hiii! I'm Zoe/Zorro! I'm Gender-Fluid so feel free to call me by any pronouns you wish rather that be he/she/they or him/her/them. Use the name corosponding to the pronouns though. So for he/they use Zorro or for she/they use Zoe. They/Them can be either pronouns. Anyway, enough about what to call me!
    Within Mineplex: I am a Mineplex Bedrock Moderator and have been so for a year now. I am on Reports Patrol and hope to join QAT and possibly Recruitment in the future! I tend to play a lot of Skywars Teams and Creative Housing. I love to interact with players and meet all kinds of new people!
    Personal Life: I really like playing video games outside of Minecraft for example Terraria, Stardew Valley, Danganronpa, and many more! I also really enjoy watching anime! I just recently finished a fairly Gorey anime called "Angels of Death." It was very interesting and reminded me a lot of "My Future Diary" and "Kakegurui" mixed together but shorter. My favourite colours are red, white, black, and purple. I'm currently 16 years old and I'm turning 17 in September.

Alright I think that introduction sums up most of the things about me! If you want to get to know me better or want to know more about me that I haven't already said feel free to message me! I'm always down to answer questions as long as you aren't creepy about it, as long as I'm comfortable with the questions being asked, and as long as I'm not busy! Have a great day and thank you for taking the time to read my updated introduction!

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  2. Hi there Zoe,

It's so nice to meet you! Sadly, I haven't read your previous introduction, although, I'm sure you changed a lot :). My name is Justin, I'm 15 years old, and I am from Ontario. I'm mostly avid around lobby-1, Dragon escape, and occasionally micro battles and mps'. First off, I truly hope that you get accepted as a QAT and an RA one day, you seem exceedingly decisive, formal, and genuine. I see that you're big into anime! Personally, I never was intrigued by anime, I'm not quite sure if it's because I never watched a good amount of it, or I never enjoyed the looks of it, hopefully, one day I will be constantly watching some good anime (hopefully you can give me some cool ones, xD!).

My favourite colours are blue and green because it represents the colours of my lake, and my lake means a lot to me (at my cottage of course). It's such a pleasure getting to know you, Zoe. I hope you have a great rest of your day/night, cheer!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  3. Hey Zoe! :D

I'm pretty late to this thread, my bad haha. Anyway, it's nice to hear you've been on the staff team for quite some time. As for subteams, I also hope to join RA but we'll see what the future holds. We got to play and chat a bit on Java today which was super fun! I personally spend most of my time either in lobbies or playing Nano Games but I also enjoy playing Cake Wars and SSM. I also love meeting new people, especially recently. This past week I've met a whole bunch of new people and it's been so much fun. One of the things I wanted to do during my time on the staff team was meet new people/make more friends and I can definitely say I've accomplished that.

I also really enjoy watching anime, my favourite one is hands down Attack On Titan. The most recent anime I'm watching is Your Lie In April but I haven't really had any motivation to watch anything recently. Angels Of Death is on my list so one day I'll watch it. I also really like romance animes with my top being Snow White With Red Hair, ahh I loved that one! As for colours, my favourites are pink and red. I'm about a year behind you in age, I'm 15 and turning 16 in October! I'm glad I got to read a bit about you and I hope we can chat some more sometime!

Posted Apr 13, 2021
    Gil-galad and ShadowWolfZoe like this.
  4. Nice to know about you Zoe also Stardew valley is life

Posted Apr 13, 2021
  5. Hey Zoe! Glad that you created your introduction thread. Although, we know each other for a while. I'm so happy to get to know you more and want to know about you soon. I'm always free to chat with me anytime. Looking forward to talking you soon! :)

Posted Apr 19, 2021