• 310 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7040 Players Online
  • 6730 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1 Month Immortal Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by TheMuffinM, May 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI, so as a return to mineplex i thought i can do another giveaway!

Rules:
    Put your IGN below and comment what you love the most about this community.

Good luck whoever enters! (giveaway ends 20/05/2021)

Posted May 6, 2021
  2. Hi @TheMuffinM!
    IGN: Alyss_Treaty
    What I love most about the community is all of the people.
    The staff especially they are always so kind and helpful!
    Thank you for doing a giveaway again!
    Good luck to everyone and have a great day!

Posted May 6, 2021
    cwos and TheMuffinM like this.
  3. Hi!
    IGN: BubbleBear1
    What I love most about the community is all the really nice people.
    Thank you so much for this giveaway!
    Good luck to all who enter!
    And I'll see you around!

Posted May 6, 2021
    cwos and TheMuffinM like this.
  4. Well hello there!
    IGN: MaroonAdeptus
    I really love the community for many reasons, one of them has to be that it is very welcoming and helpful with all it's lovely people and of course the staff team!
    Also, the people are fun to play around with.

Thank you for the giveaway, I wish the best of luck to everyone and I hope they have a great day!

Posted May 6, 2021,
    Last edited May 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  5. IGN: Butterfl1
    The community nowadays seems worse, probably because the games I play start influencing a hivemind of hate (SSM as a prime example). However, I do like that I sometimes meet some really nice people within the community; those who make the time fly by and bring me back to the Mineplex days of 2015 and 2016.

Posted May 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  6. IGN: Ranger_Maddie
    I really like the way the community tries to make people welcome and are very willing to help

Posted May 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  7. IGN: MothyWasHere
    Honestly I just really enjoy playing with my friends. For java I really like to play nano games with my friend Bibbyseal who is an awesome friend to have. It's a nice change because playing buggy bedrock is boring as a level 100.

Posted May 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  8. is this for Java? If not, then my in-game-name is the same as my forums name. I'd say probably my favorite thing about the community is that (for the most psrt) everyone is helpful and considerate to other people.

Posted May 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  9. Immortal is a java monthly subscription rank.

Posted May 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  10. O thanks

Posted May 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  11. Heyo!

My IGN is Fusafez, and my favorite thing about the community is how tight-knit it is! It's not hard to meet new people in games, or on discord.

Posted May 6, 2021
    SALB Music and TheMuffinM like this.
  12. IGN: 90zr
    Strangely, the thing I like about the Mineplex the most is the part I dislike the most. The size. The smaller size gives a sense of coterie that big servers simply can't do

Posted May 6, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  13. First and foremost welcome back to the community/server! In addition, I wanted to start of by thank you for hosting this giveaway! I’m sure everyone entering this Giveaway very much appreciates your kind gesture. I know I do! Best of luck to everyone entering this giveaway.

IGN: Amg_
    What do I love most about the Community? I think in my several years of playing/staffing for the server, something that I have found to love most about the community is the endless amount of opportunity it holds. What I’m referring to is the opportunity to create new friendships and endless memories. Mineplex has always been a second home to me and I grew up playing the server. Over the years, I have met so many great people and made so many great memories! Another thing I love about this community is that there are players who love helping and interacting with others. I’m so drawn to the forums because this is a huge platform where players interact, and of course help each other. Whether it be an idea discussion, art showcase or something as simple as an introduction, there is constant community interaction and I love that!

Posted May 7, 2021
    Hubble and TheMuffinM like this.
  14. ign: Undecicive
    clans is unique to mineplex and its good.

Posted May 7, 2021,
    Last edited May 13, 2021
  15. username: 9590
    cake wars is good

Posted May 7, 2021,
    Last edited May 8, 2021
  16. IGN : foxwastaken9723

The community isn't toxic and really cool I like go housing for example to saw what they do (because I'm not really good :p)

Posted May 7, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  17. This is for java, not bedrock. :D also the community is very toxic on java. Maybe not so much on bedrock ig considering nobody talks

Posted May 7, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  18. IGN: StabDied

honestly I've been asked this question a few times lately and my answer is always the same, it's the players they're friendly and nice to play with and that's what makes this server worth playing on to me

Posted May 7, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
  19. IGN : Abdoo36
    The most thing I like about mineplex that it makes it easier to play with friends, the best party system among all the Minecraft servers in my opinion.

Posted May 8, 2021
    Gil-galad and TheMuffinM like this.
  20. IGN: Swordmaker2000

What I love about the community is how nice it is and all the friends you can make on it.

Thanks for hosting this!

Posted May 8, 2021
    TheMuffinM likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.