• 291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 291 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1 hour build | ARareBlackBear

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by ARareBlackBear, Sep 25, 2020.

1. so I'm just gonna follow a trend lol, I built this cool tree and rock. I didn't want to over detail but I think I did it right. It took me just about 1 hour. This was really fun to build, I hope you like :shrug:

https://imgur.com/a/eG7MLzD

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    Cloudy, Anna ♡, xGetRekted and 2 others like this.
  2. Hey, I love the tree! I think it's impressive that you managed to put together this level of detail in just an hour, the rocks look natural too. Thanks for sharing this with us and I look forward to seeing future builds from you!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  3. Cute little skyblock type island, I dig the vibe!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  4. woah, pretty cool for one hour

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  5. Yea I might actually make it into a proper island at a later date I thought it came out nice haha! Thx

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2020
  6. What's poppin!

I like this little build you made. Like S1KH mentioned this gives me some Skyblock vibes. Perhaps your next build could be a more detailed skyblock island. I'm looking forward to more of your builds but until then keep up the good work!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  7. thanks for the feedback :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2020
  8. Hey there!

You did a very good job on this! I really like the design of the tree and the detail put into the ground. This is pretty impressive work, especially considering that this was all built within an hour. Overall, great job and I’d love to see more builds from you in the future! :).

Thanks for sharing!!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  9. this looks very cool!! gg on building it in an hour :D

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    xGetRekted and ARareBlackBear like this.
  10. that looks so good! i can't build anything to save my life xd. keep it up! :D

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  11. I like this build - it's simple but still really nice to look at. I always prefer the more simple builds like this, since you really can't go wrong with how you do them. Adding the different levels of terrain and then the rock made this look a lot more realistic, so nice job there! Keep up the good work, hopefully, you share some more builds like these in the future.

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  12. For a build that took only an hour this looks pretty good! It's overly detailed which in this case is a good thing - sometimes nice and simple builds come a long way in terms of how it looks. It's definitely better than something I can create in an hour. Nice work, hopefully we can see some more builds from you!

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  13. Hi again Bear!

I will say through observation between this post and your last post, I think you most definitely have a talent for making simple builds look great! This one in particular has a nice cozy feel to it and I really like the surroundings in the build. More specifically what I am referring to is the detailed tree and the detailed rock structure. Amazing job, and keep building! I hope to see more showcases from you within in the future. c;

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  14. thank you :D i hope to share more stuff in the future I've improved quite a lot. I hope to bring you'll less simple things hehe. :)

-bear

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  15. Simple is not bad at all my friend. You are great at what you do. <3

Posted Sep 26, 2020
  16. means a lot c:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.