• 218 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5185 Players Online
  • 4967 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1.17.40 PS4 Update new bug

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by D4rkRalph, Oct 20, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since the update, when i join Mineplex Bedrock, every block i break and click with RMB changes to another block. This is an Mineplex problem or an overall Minecraft problem?

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  2. It’s a Mineplex problem and is a known issue.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    D4rkRalph likes this.
  3. Recently, 1.17.40 has been causing a bunch of weird bugs, including issues with blocks. This is due to Mineplex not fully supporting 1.17.40 yet, which causes you to have trouble connecting, or joining but with many problems. To answer your question, it's a Mineplex problem for not being compatible with the new Minecraft update, and the developer will hopefully fix this soon as the issue is aware.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    D4rkRalph and DaPBillk like this.
  4. Thanks ^_^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2021
  5. Thanks, and hello again cloudy!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  6. Thread Moved -> MCO/Bedrock Discussion

Hey there!

I’m happy to say that this issue has been fixed by our development team, and that the random block glitch should no longer be happening. Like said above, the bug was caused by the new 1.17.40 update, since many newer versions of Minecraft are causing new bugs. If you encounter this again at any point in time, please submit a bug report here so that the Quality Assurance team can look over it and notify the developers. Have fun playing!
    -Bob

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.