• 1664 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4243 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1.13 killed minecraft lmao

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by NothinButNetYT, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Mojang and MS took away a major coding part away from Minecraft in 1.13 and most servers broke from it, I hope to see mojang and MS fixing this and letting the servers back to their former glory.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  2. It only crashed on mobile but the skins are messed up

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and NothinButNetYT like this.
  3. No, it also crashed on console and PC for some people
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, now particles are either blue, white or black, instead of being the colour that they are supposed to be (Example - The LORD rank special edition particles are supposed to be gold, but they are an ugly shade of blue.
    --- Post updated ---
    hopefully Mineplex will be back up soon.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  4. Yeah hope so.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  5. Yeah I cant even get 1.13 to work on my PC. Its definitely a mineplex problem because rn other servers are running and I can get into them. I advise if you haven’t already just temporarily downgrade your version of Minecraft to 1.11 or 1.12 so it doesn’t keeo bugging. Microsoft really screwed up with this update. I think as a “supervisor” they should have more communication with their sponsored servers smh. Hopefully mineplex can rebound from this. I can see it being fixed by at least the end of November.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2019
  6. If another player can take its place, then nothing is stopping them.

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  7. lemme address these stuff for ya
    - (not sure why server crashes but it might be the versions)
    - The skins has different formula in 1.13 now and so the skins corrupt (for example, one of the servers uses temporary skins to fix the 1.13 and 1.12 formula problem)
    - (Duping) It's the server side's problem (not the "server" itself but the host)
    - People may have left because the lack of interest in the server

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  8. I went back to 1.12 (downgraded my version) and skins are still blank.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2019
  9. There are still people with 1.13 however, so Microsoft might’ve just disabled all the skins in the featured servers

Posted Nov 5, 2019
  10. Yeah but my skin is also white but it doesn’t matter

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 5, 2019
  11. I think Microsoft made a big mistake releasing 1.13. I don't even think they did a lot of testing for this version. Because if this version is suppose to be well improved, I do not like it.

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  12. you only responded to the crashing part and not the other major bugs and glitches. :(

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  13. The only reason why there’s a lack of interest is because on top of having cosmetics that don’t work, imperial crates that don’t work, morphs and animals that appear upside down, the loss of viewing stats and leaderboards, and the total downgrade of lobbies, now the games don’t even work. It’s like it’s not even a server anymore, and that’s what’s causing everyone to leave.

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  14. Downgrade to 1.11 and morphs and particles are fixed. The reason imp crates don’t work is because you have every cosmetic.
    --- Post updated ---
    But yea
    It’s not even a server anymore it feels like ;-;

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  15. @Sven hoping for the bug fix !
    **currently being fixed and worked at, but problem still unknown, causes duping and lag, etc
    **If you could re-add leaderboard rooms and personal stats that we can revisit to Plex, or less lag / duping bugs w/ the games, then the player count would rise drastically. Also cosmetics become water particles, or flame / dust particles due to the 1.13.0 update
    #1.13.0updateneedsafix!!
    #bringbackplex

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    xgamerboy80 likes this.
  16. I mean all it added was a skin editor and foxes lol. And the skin editor is kind of buggy and makes all skins white on Mineplex because they are not compatible. I made a thread talking about solutions for the skin issue. The crashing is annoying but we have great developers and I am sure they will solve the problem like they always do.
    --- Post updated ---
    @BlueFireBoy01 I kind of like the water particles but that’s just me.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    txmman2oo5 likes this.
  17. badrock bad
    java good

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  18. I mean I never played Java but I wouldn’t call bedrock bad. Bedrock code is more stable then Java so.....

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  19. More like bestrock

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  20. bedrock just feels off, I don't really know how to explain it but even moving your head seems weird, and the head movements of other players look too smooth, the game mechanics as a whole feel clunky and annoying (this isn't mineplex's fault of course but the fact that the bedrock server is a total mess at the moment because of the new update really doesn't help)
    I wouldn't call it more stable than java when players can literally spawn in items with sharpness 10000 and the server crashes every 2 minutes. :P

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and Steven190 like this.