• 1650 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10088 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

1.10s out!!!! (Bedrock Ed.)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by RealDiamondKitty08, Mar 20, 2019.

1. V1.10 is out and finally a thing Java has had and a thing I have wanted has come: Shields! I'm so excited! Through it isn't an update to Mineplex Bedrock it is an update to Bedrock! To all those people complaining about me ranting on Bedrock not getting enough love, you will see a lot less of those now! Still, #GiveBedrockLove though.

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    ohrangee567 and DeathStrike1016 like this.
  2. Hey, RealDiamondKitty08,
    1) Your support and perseverance for bedrock updates is strong! I like that!
    2) Personal question: What is it with you and Islendigurinn? Like in your forum signature it says Islendigurinn has spoken and so have I. What is your connection with Islendigurinn? Sorry, no offense in this question.
    Thanks,
    SmokingIsBad4U

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    RealDiamondKitty08 likes this.
  3. This introduced bugs like not being able to fire arrows (not even invisible ones) in Windows 10 at least.

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  4. Yeah about that;
    He is on about Bedrock version, not Java version!
    Thanks,
    SmokingIsBad4U

Posted Mar 20, 2019
  5. Heyo!
    Just wanted to hop in and say the QA team is aware of almost all the issues 1.10 is causing with Bedrock and hopefully we can get them fixed asap, and if you find any bugs yourself to please report them at www.mineplex.com/bugs.

Bedrock is a cross-platform game therefore you can play it on Windows 10 and other devices that carry the game, so that's what he was referring too.

~Cheers

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    TimmyP and ohrangee567 like this.
  6. I'm kind of afraid that if servers decide to give players shields, it'll make pvp too slow and boring.

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  7. Eh, CW and Skywars could be made better with them.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2019
  8. Their are Pros and Cons with updates. Mineplex has now got to fix a lot of their coding that was for 1.9 and stuff and currently their are a lot of bugs in game. I don’t know if it’s just me but whenever I eat golden apples or shoot enderpearls in CW it doesn’t register what I do and just ignores me. I’m probably going to report it if I run into more problems with it.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  9. This thread is for bedrock and from what I gather you are referring to java. From what I've seen 1.8.8 or 1.8.9 runs the smoothest (on Mineplex and most other major networks) so I recommend using those versions.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
  10. actually I was talking about bedrock the whole time. Sorry if I confused you but just to clear it up I was talking about bedrock not java.

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    pzazz and SpitefulNick like this.
  11. Shields are garbage in Java lol 1.9+ pvp is for nerdssss

Posted Mar 21, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.