• 1060 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8001 Players Online
  • 6941 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

❤ Profile Banners You Can Use! (2) ❤

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moonliqht ♡, Apr 30, 2021.

1. hey there!

Hope you're doing well. I guess I could make this all into a series lol, occasionally posting these "Profile banners you can use" forums. But anyways, here are some pretty profile banners I have found from the Internet, Please note that I haven't made them, and all credit for these images goes to the original creators. If you're wondering if your allowed to download these and use them for your own personal profile banner, yes you can, as it stated in the title "You can use". I hope you enjoy! ❤

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By the way, I appreciate it if you tell me your going to use one of them, because I would love to see how it would turn out on your profile :D

Posted Apr 30, 2021
    Coyly. and Anna. like this.
  2. I think these are some pretty cool banners that you've found here, I think they look pretty good. I'm currently fine with my banner however if I didn't have one already I would have taken one possibly from here so I think this is a pretty nice thing that you're doing here since you're taking time out of your day to find these for other people. Anyways, i'd love to see what other banners you find next, other than that, have a good day!

Posted Apr 30, 2021
    Moonliqht ♡ likes this.
  3. tysm you too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2021
  4. im Doing this to help out people who are new to the forums and are looking to fancy up their profile. not only that, Im putting these out here because if somebody finds a banner on here that they like, disregarding how long they've been on mineplex, then I'll be glad that I helped them

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2021