• 393 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5864 Players Online
  • 5471 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

❤ Profile Banners you can use! ❤

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moonliqht ♡, Apr 28, 2021.

1. hey there!

Here I will be displaying for you some profile banners that I managed to find on the internet, I have not made them. You can save and use these for your own forums profile. every image here hopefully will work because there are exactly 1200 x 300 HD wallpapers, so they will fit and hopefully will work. If you have any issues and if they don't turn out correctly contact me by clicking my profile and creating a new message to me. To save these images, Right click them and hit "Save Image". Then it will bring you to your file explorer and all you have to do is hit the save button, then go onto your Mineplex profile and go onto the page where you edit your profile, Upload the cover (The image you saved) and you'll be done! I hope you enjoy and have a beautiful day <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

special thanks to @Ava-the-Artist for inspiring me to make this forum, she gave me a link to a website that is very helpful for editing images.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Anna., yvuggu and Bob16077777 like this.
  2. Those look great :eyes:

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Moonliqht ♡ likes this.
  3. Hi!

Oh my god these are suuuuper cool! I love them! Really nice work, they're really beautiful. My favourite one has to be the trees or the tropical island. Keep it up!

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Moonliqht ♡ likes this.
  4. these are gorgeous!!!! If it's alright with you I want to use one :D

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Moonliqht ♡ likes this.
  5. Of course! Anybody can use any of these, in the title it says "You can use" so sure! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Ava-the-Artist likes this.