• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7935 Players Online
  • 5045 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Options
BreezeBlockss
Player
    1. BreezeBlockss
      Post Options
      90% of the reason why I go on walks is to see cute doggos. They all like playing in the water and it’s so cute awh. The other 10% is so that I don’t die and get some form of sunlight and air into my body.
      1. Brendan/aflo
        Brendan/aflo
        Jun 27, 2020
        Comment Options
        90% of the reason why my cute dog likes walks is so that people can give her attention. I remember when she was a puppy she would legit roll over for a random person and want a belly tickle. The other 10% is so that she can bark at dogs twice her size then run when they come close to her....
      2. BreezeBlockss
        BreezeBlockss
        Jun 28, 2020 at 5:00 AM
        Comment Options
    2. BreezeBlockss
      Post Options
      I have made the perfect cape.
      [​IMG]
      1. ScarletBlood37
        ScarletBlood37
        Jun 24, 2020
        Comment Options
        CUTE
    3. BreezeBlockss
      Post Options
      After years of not caring about levels or achievements, I think I’m ready to embark on trying to increase my level. Aiming to reach level 90 and increase my BH wins.
      1. Nicodami
        Nicodami
        Jun 21, 2020
        Comment Options
        Good luck! BH is definitely a great game! :)
    4. BreezeBlockss
      Post Options
      Changed my Minecraft skin for the first time in 3 years. Felt like I needed a change ooooh.
    5. Ayeconic
      Post Options
      Welcome back! (sorta!) (even though you weren't gone) :D
      1. BreezeBlockss
        BreezeBlockss
        Jun 12, 2020
        Comment Options
        yAy thanks :D
    6. BreezeBlockss
      Post Options
      I was never really gone, but I guess I'm back again??? Recently I've really been enjoying playing Minecraft again. I play on quite a few different servers, but Mineplex feels like my home no matter where I go. I play games on other servers more, but the community here brings me back.

      I've been thinking a lot about my previous time as a staff member on Mineplex. The big conclusion is that I didn't realise how much my mental health impacted my life in every way, even on Mineplex. I have social anxiety and I've been going to CBT which has been the best thing I've done. I've realised how much I was thinking about my image, what people thought of me, comparing myself to others and always try to please people. It got to a point where I ignored everything because I was so overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. I'm doing a lot better now. I just wish that I had done something sooner.
      1. Meami
        Meami
        Jun 11, 2020
        Comment Options
        Glad you're doing well <3
      2. Brendan/aflo
        Brendan/aflo
        Jun 12, 2020
        Comment Options
        I feel you, you never realise how bad your mental health is till you reflect onto it. Ever since I left the staff team, my life has went to bits, I dealt with huge homophobia as well as judgement from others and I have had crippling anxiety recently reflecting on all of that and how I let my mental health deteriorate. As much as I am glad that I am back to a community that accepts me, I just look back and regret the past 3 years of my life and wish I would have just stayed on track and never let my mental health take a hit.

        I never really called this community my home till I acknowledged that it makes me happy and has been the highlight of my teenage years. I am glad you're mental health is improving, wish you all the best.
      3. BreezeBlockss
        BreezeBlockss
        Jun 12, 2020
        Comment Options
        @Brendan/aflo Sorry to hear that happened to you. You’re very right about not really knowing until you look back. It’s strange, but slightly scary. I’m glad that we have a community that we can call home. It truly makes the world of difference.
    7. ScarletBlood37
      Post Options
      breezee are you thinking about returning to the staff team?​
      1. BreezeBlockss
        BreezeBlockss
        Jun 9, 2020
        Comment Options
        It's not something I'd rule out, but at the moment probably not.

        Right now I'm enjoying interacting with the community and properly playing games on the server which is something I feel like I haven't done in a while.
    8. Knazamn | Skittles1052
      1. BreezeBlockss
        BreezeBlockss
        Jun 9, 2020
        Comment Options
        HelllooOOOO
    9. Tobias
      Post Options
      achuu. Sorry, Sneeze
      1. BreezeBlockss
        BreezeBlockss
        May 9, 2020
        Comment Options
        No sneezing on my profile :/ : / :/ :/

        I totally forgot that I used to be called that ahaha
    10. Tripsy
      Post Options
      You were the first staff member I met on mineplex back in 2017 and had as me as a friend, I applied for a trainee after I saw you in-game because I thought it would be cool to be a staff member and help out. 3 years later I found your forums account and I am sat here with the Sr.Mod tag, pretty decent haha
      1. BreezeBlockss
        BreezeBlockss
        May 5, 2020
        Comment Options
        Awh that's so cool, I never really thought that anyone would remember me like that haha!

        I don't come on here much now, but huge congrats on Sr.Mod and doing so well. Keep up the good work :D
      2. Tripsy
        Tripsy
        May 17, 2020
        Comment Options
        Thank you! I hope you and your family are coping well with isolation! :)
    11. _Prof_
      Post Options
      Hope all is well with the battle against COVID-19, take care!
    12. Knazamn | Skittles1052
      Post Options
      you breezed through the blocks
      1. _Prof_
        _Prof_
        Mar 2, 2020
        Comment Options
      2. Knazamn | Skittles1052
        Knazamn | Skittles1052
        Apr 5, 2020
        Comment Options
        :)
    13. Vocaloiid
      Post Options
      Happy birthday! I heard you have a switch? If so what games do you like on it?
      1. BreezeBlockss
        BreezeBlockss
        Dec 11, 2019
        Comment Options
        Thanks! At the moment I'm playing Pokemon Shield which I'm really enjoying. I've also played BOTW which is my most favourite game ever, Splatoon 2 and I still need to finish Link's Awakening
      2. Vocaloiid
        Vocaloiid
        Dec 11, 2019
        Comment Options
        Ooo. Splatoon 2, BOTW, Pokemon Shield are all good ones! I'm currently playing Shield as well, as well as Hat in Time!
      3. SpitefulNick
        SpitefulNick
        Dec 12, 2019
        Comment Options
        Don't personally own the game, but all my friends are complaining that the Pokemon game is too easy
    14. ShadowGirlPlayz
      Post Options
      Happy Birthday
    15. Korben
      Post Options
      Happy birthday!
    16. Im_Ken
      Post Options
      Happy birthday Breeze! <3
    17. Coyly.
      Post Options
      Happy birthday, judging by your last post everything is going well and that's pretty nice to hear. :D
    18. _Prof_
      Post Options
      Happy birthday!
    19. Knazamn | Skittles1052
      Post Options
      Still missing u :c
  • User Minecraft Info
    About User
    Hey, I'm BreezeBlockss!

    I'm currently a university student studying psychology. Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy listening to music. My favourite bands include Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At the Disco and Alt-J.

    Find my Mineplex Staff History here!
    Information
    Social
    BreezeBlocks#5864
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQkJaC9giUgaqjGqzUdCXg/videos
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Image
Image URL: