Disclaimer: This list is only based on my experiences in the past and present.
1. Survival Games
- My favorite game to this day. I remember watching Captainsparklez play this game with X33N and always wanted to try the game out myself. Now I've done that and even created the 2021 Survival Games Document with help from others. Personally, I want this game to be the most popular on the server. Only issues this game currently has are hackers, ridiculous RNG, and unbalanced kits.
- This was the first game that I grinded on the server and was the first game I really enjoyed playing. I don't play this game anymore due to pubstomping and unbalanced abilities.
3. Sneaky Assassins
- My favorite arcade game right here. It's so fun to just sneak around the map and try to assassinate the other player.
- Hackers, insiding, grinding. I'm pretty split on this game to be honest. I've made some great memories, but I've also had to deal with many things that were really annoying. My advice if you play this game: Playing with friends is really fun (Especially when you win!) but make sure you only have friends that you can really trust. Nothing kills your motivation more in this game than having your belongings stolen.
- The game is unbalanced and being targeted is really annoying (Especially when it's a wolf or skeleton horse). Regardless, I still had a lot of fun playing because I could easy wins and there were so many different kits and abilities to try out.
- Too many hackers and the game was unbalanced in both v2 and v3. Regardless, the game is one of my favorites because it was similar to Survival Games.