Hello Mineplexians! Today we're releasing a very blocky Block Hunt update! Our devs have taken feedback from our community to make the game even better than it already was. Hunters can now actually win games and receive XP for example. We also added the ability for maps to have custom blocks to hide as (not yet implemented on maps) and much more. As the cherry on top, we fixed a bunch of Block Hunt bugs, as well as some general bugs, reported by you and our Quality Assurance team!
With this update we are also releasing the ability to express yourself with chat suffix commands (TITAN+). Feeling upset about losing a game? Use /tableflip before your message and show your anger! (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
- Hunters now have separated wins in the stats menu.
- Hunters can now win games.
- Removed Crafting tables from the starting block pool.
- Maps can now have custom blocks to hide as.
- Being forcibly moved to the Hunters team no longer counts as a death.
- The scoreboard now displays a more accurate time.
- Throwing TNT can now be thrown near the Hunters' spawn but does not cause block damage.
- Hiders now take suffocation damage if they hide inside the ground.
- Being "chosen" by lightning while infesting no longer makes the player invisible.
- Shocking effect is now removed on death.
- Adventure Mode is now consistently applied.
- Solidifying inside infested blocks no longer breaks things.
- Hiders' arrow velocities are now the same as Hunters'.
- Leaper Hunter is now holding the correct item.
- Hiders' block disguise now gets cleared after death
- Fixed an issue where Hiders would be invisible under certain circumstances.
- You can now un-infest after infesting an animal.
- Infesting no longer causes you to be removed from the tab list.
- Doors can no longer be opened/closed by spectators.
- Fixed an issue where the default kit would be set to a kit that was not unlocked by the player.
- Resolved an issue where ghost blocks would remain after a player quits.
- Finishing the game as a Hunter now gives XP.
Chat Suffix Commands
- Added chat suffix commands! You can put any text after them, and the suffix will be appended to the end of it. For instance, "/shrug hello world" will turn into "hello world ¯\_(ツ)_/¯". You can also use prefixes like the party chat's @ and community chat's ! like "/shrug !hello world" to send a hello world with a shrug to a chat channel!
- All commands (TITAN+):
- These are, by default, colored based on player rank. Toggle your preference in /prefs to change this.
- Fix a few instances where the hub clock would not be properly given.
- Decrease delay for giving the hub clock/next best game item from 3s to 1.5s.
- Carl's facebook and twitter buttons have been merged, and our official Discord is now in Car
Special thanks to: moppletop and Artix for making the Block Hunt update and the chat suffixes respectively. Our community for providing suggestions for this update and our QA team for reporting all of those pesky bugs.
As usual, we would love to hear your feedback so please do not hesitate to post your thoughts and potential bugs HERE