We are glad that everyone is really enjoying Cake Wars so far! We've appreciated the feedback and we've been working hard in ensuring we're taking what the community has said in order to make constant updates to this game!
We've used our Community Management team as well as Game Insights to gather feedback from everyone as we discussed the next update push. Over the last few weeks our developers have been patching these bugs and providing some neat updates! We hope you enjoy them!
Cake Wars 1.1
* Shop balances
* Constant "Mineplex" knockback
* Cake Islands now spawn at height of middle beacon
* Fix an issue allowing blocks to be placed in spawns
* Fix an issue with deploy platforms covering generators
* Make the "Floor is Lava" achievement more forgiving
* Add Cake Wars and Castle Assault modes to MPS
* Added pages for MPS Game Selection, Game Rotation, and Game Voting menus sorted alphabetically
That's not all! We have some sweet map releases for
Sneaky Assassins, Bomb Lobbers, and Super Spleef. A total of 21 maps!
After this release we have one more map release for one of our major gametypes, then are switching to a diffrent type of map release. We are planning to release maps for major gametypes as soon as they are ready, and group up arcade maps and lesser played games. We have some CakeWars maps in testing as well that will be the first type of maps to release with this new system.
As always please leave your feedback here