We have another update, fresh off the presses, again made from a bulky amount of feedback from other players like you. So, again, quick thank-you to Game Insights, Hylore, Sampson, and everyone who has talked
As always, we’d be thrilled to hear your feedback—positive, negative, or any ideas at all you might have. If there’s something you feel very strongly about, please reach out to us. Anything at all which could help us make this more enjoyable for you guys.
Below are the changes we made!
- Insta-Wall! These blocks when placed on the ground generate a 3x3 wall in the direction you are looking.
- Bat-Anticamping! This prevents players from staying under the map for extended periods of time.
- BUILDER: Changed the passive ability to 1 Wool every 5 seconds with a max of 32 and 1 deploy platform every 10 seconds, max of 8.
- Reduced the knockback of Frosting's snowballs by 50%.
- Reduced the price of a Bow from 15 to 12 bricks.
- Reduced the price of Ender Pearls from 8 to 7 emeralds.
- Reduced the cooldown of Ender Pearls from 10 to 7 seconds.
- The Bear Trap item now activates when a player gets near to the cake, rather than when eating it.
- Reduced the radius of Healing Station from 20 to 5 blocks.
- Cake Islands now give a small amount of bricks and emeralds as well as one rare item.
- Healing Station no longer applies after the cake rot.
- Left clicking the shop villagers with a sword no longer opens the shop menu.
- Players can no longer purchase lower tier items (ie iron armour) when you already have higher tier items equipped (ie diamond armour).
- If you are killed but your team still wins after your death, you do not lose your win streak. If you quit, you will still lose it. Switching servers quickly may cause an incorrect value to appear, though your win streak will have been applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Game Summary did not show the correct value of how many shards you earned.
- Fixed an issue where lobbies turned nighttime.
As always, let us know what you think! Have a lovely day!
Now, to address a thing:
We know you guys haven’t gotten an update in a while. How about SSM next?
Was actually pushed back from launch, because we wanted to makes sure it was up to QA’s standards. S5 is cookin, as are a few other cool things.