We've been seeing some account scamming going on recently. To avoid this problem know that Mineplex will never ask for your Minecraft log-in information. If you are directed to any site other than Mojang's Official Website we would advise you, do not...
Now before you think, "Who in the world is this Moppletop?", for those who don't know me, I'm the developer that makes the front end of the Java network, in other words I make the games and cosmetics. Today I bring you a brand new update for Skywars! This update fixes a lot of the longstanding issues and pesky bugs that the game had, as well as balances and visual redesigns to make the game feel cleaner.
This update would not be possible without the help of the members of the Game Insights team who helped us find out what the players of Skywars wanted changed about their favorite game.
- The top border now prevents players from placing blocks instead of killing them.
- Zombie Guardians now has fire resistance.
- Zombie Guardians now take reduced damage from explosions
- Kit Skill items no longer activate while interacting with chests.
- Reduced the damage of snowballs and eggs to 0.25 hearts.
- The Throwable TNT Generator now has a new look.
- Fixed an issue where Throwable TNT could be duplicated by hopper minecarts.
- Fixed an issue where Throwable TNT wasn't stacking correctly.
- Optimised Map Crumble to reduce lag during the pre-game lobby.
- Altered the probabilities for items to appear in chests to add more variety to the game.
- Removed all fire based items.
- Removed all raw food.
- Added permanent fire resistance
- Increased the Fire Burst range from 4 to 6 blocks.
- Increased the Fire Burst damage from 2.5 to 3 hearts.
- Reduced the Fire Burst cooldown from 40 to 30 seconds.
- Increased the Fire Burst fire duration from 4 to 5 seconds.
- Added a new passive, no fall damage.
- Reduced the Leap cooldown from 30 to 25 seconds.
- Reduced the initial Leap cooldown from 30 to 20 seconds.
- Added a new passive, for each piece of metal armor a player wears they take 5% less knockback.
- Metal kit can now wear diamond armor, though it does not count as metal.
- Increased the range of Magnet from 10 to 12 blocks.
- Removed the grounded knockback passive.
- Reduced the Throwable damage from 1 to 0.5 hearts
- Fixed an issue where Earth dealt knockback at unintended times.
- Fixed an issue where Earth did knockback to teammates.
- Fixed an issue where Bridges and Skywars servers would lag during the pregame lobby.
- Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly be awarded gems for levelling up achievements.
- Removed incorrect information in the lore for the Rainbow Bundle cosmetics.
- Removed Christmas Words for Master Builders and Draw My Thing.
A Little Further Out…
Super Smash Mobs Update
If you have any questions or want to leave feedback about the update, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Posted Jan 18, 18
· Last edited Jan 18, 18by moppletop
I am a level 90 so feel free to friend me i won't bite maybe how knows
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! … Now read without the word dog.
You cry, I cry, …you laugh, I laugh…you jump off a cliff I laugh even harder!!
Everybody wishes they could go to heaven but no one wants to die.