Christmas Chaos part Deux
It is that time of year, where we bring a little Chaos to the Christmas season! We are very excited to bring a brand new view on Christmas Chaos. In this year's version of Christmas Chaos, we have taken the best parts of Christmas Chaos from 2016 and remade it with a new map, brand new challenges and watch out for the notorious Pumpkin King Boss at the end! Go try it out and let us know what you think and if you have what it takes to defeat the Pumpkin King and save Christmas!
In addition to Christmas Chaos II, we have a quite a long changelog that went live. We have added Gingerbread chests in-game to purchase with shards, Christmas themed words to Draw My Thing and Master Builder and had quite a few bug fixes (listed later)
Unfortunately, we have decided to discontinue Gem Hunters. It was currently not up to the standards that we want to provide to our players and needed some major work. After evaluating the amount of work needed, we decided that our developer's time would be better spent on some other updates we have coming to more popular games and some new releases we have in store that we are very excited about. We know this stinks to those of you that played Gem Hunters and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. However, we want to make sure that we are offering the best quality of games we can and provide the updates to games that you have been asking for and will benefit a much bigger portion of the community. Thanks for understanding!
- Christmas Chaos II
- Gingerbread chests are now available to be purchased with shards
- Christmas words added to Draw My Thing and Master Builder.
- Fixed an item duplication bug involving negative item stacks in Cake Wars.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to access /menu in MPS when they shouldn't have.
- When messaging a staff member whose private messaging is disabled, players are suggested to use /a instead
- When using /a, the message sent to players is slightly clearer
- The "Mass Electrocution" achievement in Champions no longer includes teammates in its count
- Messages sent by muted players no longer appear in chatsnaps
- The Smoke Grenade in Minestrike no longer has a bunch of particles being generated underneath the portals (should resolve a bit of lag, though don't expect all lag from Smokes to go away)
- Disable particles in DOM, CTF, TDM, MS, BH, SA, UHC, WIZ, SSM
- /spec no longer conflicts between the command to spectate a given user, and the one used to toggle spectator status. This means that you no longer receive two messages when trying to use /spec before games start
- Add hover text to the "Hover for more info" message in the end of game message
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be teleported outside of the map when going to builds in BLD. Players are now instead teleported uniformly along the outer edge of the build area
- Fixed an issue where a single strip of ground in BLD (against one edge) did not allow players to place blocks
- Fixed an issue where Win Effects would always choose the same player if they were alive, based on join order. This is now based on performance.
- Fixed an issue where Castle Siege Knight kit cost 0 gems.
As always, let us know your thoughts!