Mineplex is one of the largest networks in Minecraft. With over 1 million forum members and 3 million unique players every month, we are constantly searching for new staff to provide our vast playerbase with a satisfactory experience. Our volunteer staff team consists of 200+ individuals, who come from all over the world and are of all ages.
Trainee is the first rank in our staff team. Trainees are, as the name suggests, training to become a Moderator through the undergoing of a 2 month trial. During this trial, Trainees work with their assigned mentor and learn about the responsibilities of a Moderator. The overall job of our staff members is to ensure that Mineplex’s players have the best experience possible.
Upon becoming a Moderator, our staff members gain the ability to apply for a large variety of teams and extra responsibilities. These include subteams, such as ‘Streams’, ‘Karaoke’, and ‘Newsletter’. Staff members become a Senior Moderator upon joining one of our major teams such as ‘Staff Management’, ‘Recruitment’, ‘Forums’ or ‘Quality Assurance’.
- Interact and converse with players.
- Resolve player questions and problems.
- Moderate lobbies and games, enforcing Mineplex’s rules.
- An active Mineplex player with a passion for, and deep understanding of the network.
- Friendly and cheerful with a passion for talking and interacting with others.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- A strong writer with great communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a great work ethic.
- Eager to meet goals assigned to you.
- At least 14 years old.
- Previous experience with moderating a large Minecraft server (500+ players).
- Fluency in languages other than English.
We maintain two separate staff teams - Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft (Bedrock). You can only apply for and be a part of one of these staff teams. You cannot be a part of both.
If you are interested in applying to become a Minecraft: Java Edition Trainee, click here.
If you are interested in applying to become a Minecraft (Bedrock) Trainee, click here.
Please note that you must have created an account and joined the Mineplex website in order to apply!
You will receive a response to your application within 10 days with further information on whether you have been declined or invited to an interview.
If you would like more information on how our recruitment process works or how you can increase your chances of becoming a staff member here at Mineplex please read the Becoming a Trainee 2: Train Harder thread which contains additional information regarding recruitment and contains a FAQ.