Hey everyone! To kick things off for the long weekend we are releasing some requested fixes to Survival Games. Additionally we've dropped some exciting cosmetic items to show off in-game!
Survival Games Update
- Hilt smash damaged reduced from 1 to 0.5 hearts.
- Reduce the cooldown on explosive arrow from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
- Reduce TNT damage in water from doing 50% less to 40% less.
- Axeman's throwing axes have a recharge time of 1 seconds. You can throw axes within this time, but it will do less damage. For example, throwing an axe 0.5 second after throwing your last axe will deal 50% damage rather than 100% damage after 1 second.
- Barbarian's now receive regeneration regeneration 1 for 5 seconds after a kill.
- Increase cleave’s radius from 1.5 blocks to 2 blocks (needs testing)
- Reduce cooldown on wolf tackle from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Supply drops now show on map until it has been opened, rather than disappearing as soon as it lands.
- Compasses now say the number of uses left when used.
- Re-added the fireworks that spawn when a player is killed.
- Increased saturation in all games, this means hunger now decreases slower.
- The World Map can now be dropped, through it spawns no item. Use /map to get it back.
- Reduce the amount of arrows in chest by 50%.
- Removed string from chests.
- Once the border has reached the centre, any player on top of buildings or structures are teleported down.
- Abilities are now enabled at 20 seconds instead of 30.
- Fixed several issues with items being either breakable or not stackable with other items.
- Revamped the Rabbit Morph!
- The Rabbit morph now as the ability to jump extremely high with the option to pick its color
- This update is pushed to all existing owners to this morph
- New members can purchase the morph at mineplex.com/shop under Hot Items
- Added the "Nanny's Umbrella" PPC Cosmetic.
Special thanks to moppletop for creating this update! As always please leave feedback in this thread so we can adjust accordingly! Thanks