Hey everyone! Today we have a load of Quality of Life changes as well as changes for Cake Wars and Super Smash Mobs.
- Carl's spinner is now a bit better!
- Carl gives more shards, gems, and exp for its daily rewards!
- When you complete a Carl poll it now correctly tells you that you got shards, not coins.
- Shard Bombs can now be found in Mythical chests!
- The "Join Another Game!" block (if you don''t have auto-join enabled) and hub clock now appear in your inventory after a short delay rather than instantly, to prevent accidentally leaving the server when you die
- Add a /help command!
- When chest rewards are printed in chat (Such as "Treasure> Artix found Rare Disgusted."), if the name of the reward category is not in the item name (such as in the case of "Mount Mule"), the name will be printed along with it (instead, the prior example would now say "Treasure> Artix found Rare Disgusted (Title).")
- When you send a private message to someone and your PMs are disabled, you will now get a notice so you know the recipient can't message you back.
- Players can no longer send blank messages to community chat.
- Extra spaces at the start/end of community chat messages are now removed.
- If you are only in one community, you no longer have to set the community you are chatting to.
- The following games are now in adventure mode: Gladiators, Sheep Quest, Super Paintball, One In The Quiver, Bacon Brawl, Death Tag, Dragons, Sneaky Assassins.
- Add /nbg and /nextgame as aliases for /gotonextbestgame.
- Fixed an issue where party members' next best game preferences are used if the party leader is not the last one to die.
- Fixed an issue where players still in the game could get the "Join another game" block under certain conditions.
- Added saving of community chat settings! When you /com chat, your preference will now save between servers and gameplay sessions! EDIT: This change is temporarily disabled, should be re-enabled shortly
- Colored and clarified the message you get when you're invited to a community.
- Add /wl as an alias for /whitelist in MPS.
- Invisibility in Dragon Escape now lasts the entire game.
- Removed "Blood" from possible words in DMT.
- Fixed an issue where Block Hunt would attempt to morph you into a block when you walked over pressure plates or trampled crops.
- Fixed an issue where some players in Block Hunt would not get put in adventure mode.
- Clicking items outside of your inventory, e.g. in the prefs menu, no longer purchases items in Mine-strike.
- Perfect runs in OITQ are now properly added as gem rewards.
- Leaves can now be broken.
- Gems are no longer awarded if the killed player has died more than twice in the last minute.
- Healing stations now has a particle effect showing the area that the regeneration is applied to (Visible to all players).
- If an Ender Pearl now lands outside the border it will no longer teleport the player.
- Fixed an issue where an "invalid kit" message would appear when starting a game with no kit.
- Increased the price of Iron Chestplates from 7 to 8 bricks.
- Decreased the price of Iron Leggings from 7 to 6 bricks.
- Increased the price of Diamond Chestplates from 20 to 24 emeralds.
- Decreased the price of Diamond Leggings from 20 to 16 emeralds.
- Reduced the price of Insta-Wall from 3 to 2 emeralds.
- Insta-Walls now only become solid after 2 seconds.
- Reduced the price of arrows from 15 to 12 bricks.
- Increased the price of Resource Generator II from 18 to 20 nether stars.
- The hearts gained by Warrior's Passive have been decreased by 1 for each time the player has died in the last minute.
- Critical Archer arrows now pierce wool blocks, causing the block to break.
- Increased the rate Builder's get wool blocks from one per 5 seconds to one per 4 seconds.
- Decreased the maximum deploy platforms Builder gets from 8 to 5.
- Builder's deploy platforms (Knitted Platforms) cannot be moved from the player's inventory or dropped.
Super Smash Mobs
- Cow's Milk Spiral can now only hit players twice.
- Increased Creeper's Sulphur Bomb hitbox from 0.615 to 0.65.
A Little Further Out...
- Survival Games (Post Patch)
- Block Hunt
Special thanks to Artix you made the majority of the bug fixes for this update!