We wanted to head into 2018 by fixing some pesky bugs in some of our games. In this update, our development team brought fixes into Cake Wars, Bridges, and Survival Games!
Our biggest update was adding an achievement kit called (Frosting) to Java Cake Wars!
• Receive one snowball every 6 seconds, max 3.
• Snowball collision with an enemy gives them slowness 2 for 2 seconds.
We've also been looking over feedback with our Community Management team in order to bring further fixes and updates to the game play of Cake Wars!
• Replaced the Punch IV bow with Power IV
• Fixed an issue where players were able to hide inside the Shop Villagers
• Disabled Anvil interaction
Edit (Additional updates made on Dec.30):
• Increased the duration of the Snowball's slowness effect from 2 -> 3 seconds
• Prevent snowballs from being dropped and moved to other inventories
Survival Games Fixes
Survival Games has always been a fan favorite around the community. So we wanted to prioritize some fixes into the game. We appreciate everyone's patience in allowing us to fix these issues!
Game play Fixes
• Fix an issue in SG where a player can get an extra horse if it died before the last game ended (if they are on the same server)
• Fix an issue in SG where beastmaster's wolves would target teammates
• Collars for SG's beastmaster wolves are now colored based on your team's color
• Fix an issue in SG where Necromancer Skeletons would target teammates
• SG Necromancer skeletons now teleport to you when you are too far away from them
• In Team SG, teleportation to deathmatch should be slightly more uniform. On some maps, teleportation won't be perfectly uniform, which is a consequence of the way map parsing is currently set up. But in general, you should no longer be teleported 1 pedestal away from the next team
• Fix an issue in SG where Barbarian's Cleave ability would only work in the first 30s (it now properly is disabled in the first 30s and is enabled afterwards, as is in the kit description)
• Remove Kikoshi Islands from SG temporarily to fix an issue with invisible chests
• Fix an issue in BR where the destructor kit teleported to the Seismic Charges (enderpearls) they threw
We wanted to thank everyone who helped alert us to some of these bugs and issues! We hope you enjoy these changes and fixes. Let us know how we did in this thread and if there's anything more we can do to help make your gaming experience better.