Hello friends! This week we've got quite a lineup coming out! We've got a new hero Ivy for Heroes of GWEN, a balance update for Heroes of Gwen, and a new Heroes of Gwen Cosmetic Chest in the shop that features tons of new Skins for heroes, Shop Morphs and more!
Additionally we've brought mounts back to Gem Hunters. Players will be able to get skins for their mounts. These mount skins will be shared with Clans as well (still being implemented) but watch out for that! Be sure to check out the full changelog below and let us know what you think in the comments!
*Heroes of GWEN*
- Over 100 new cosmetics including Hero Skins, Emblems, Shop Morph Skins and Titles!
- 9 new morphs added to the Lobbies where you can morph as the HOG Heroes.
- Added the HOG Chest which contains all the new cosmetics.
Ivy - NEW HERO
- Ivy is a fearsome Plant Warrior!
- She can throw out vines to pull enemies closer to her. Her leap grows flowers at her feet that slow and damage her foes. With her ultimate she can trap her enemies in a ring of roses making it impossible for them to escape.
- Reduced the damage of Burn Beam by 2 hearts.
- Reduced the cooldown of Burn Beam by 1 second.
- Reduced the self healing of Pulse Heal by 0.5 hearts.
- Reduced the damage of Aqua Cannon by 0 .5 hearts.
- Increased the maximum ammo of Aqua Cannon by 1.
- Reduced the damage of Light Arrows by 1 heart.
- Fixed a bug where Rowena was able to damage the second tower with Light Arrows before the first one was destroyed.
- Reduced the damage that Minions take from Towers by 50%.
- Increased the prices of all iron armor pieces in the Warrior Shop by 50 gold.
- Fixed a bug where multiple players were able to select the same hero.
- Mounts return to Gem Hunters with skins!
- Fixed a bug that caused players to not lose their items on death.
- Added a "Power Play Club Rewards" page where you can view all PPC cosmetics.
- Replaced "Game Modifiers" with "Game Cosmetics".
- Minestrike skins are now sorted by gun type, to make it easier to find skins. Unfortunately players will have to re-equip any skins that they had equipped prior to this change.
- Cosmetic pages where there were a lot of cosmetics are now sorted into pages.